Business Analysis is a subject which provides concepts and insights into the development of the initial framework for any project. It holds the key to guide key stakeholders of a project to perform business modelling in a systematic manner.
In addition, it will also be useful for anyone who is involved in capturing, writing, analyzing, or understanding requirements for Information Technology solutions, including Subject Matter Experts (SME), Business Process Managers, and Business Process Users.
- » Software Development Life Cycle
- » Business Analysis - Roles
- » Business Process Analysis
- » Tools and Techniques
- » Functional and Non-Functional Requirements
- » Software Development Lifecycles